I will always reply to comments and always re-reply to re-replies.

Clicking on most images will enlarge them

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Watch the sunset at Red Bluff ( In Western Australia), with the Bear and a hip-flask full of good Malt whisky.

These photos are for HHnB (Secret Hill) who mentions in her latest blog that one of the things she would like to do again was....(see title). So here they are doing just that together with her Ma and Pa, with a panorama and sunset from Red Bluff.









4 comments:

herhimnbryn said...

Cracking times Grommit!

Pete said...

Beutiful

Vita said...

I'll have to do something about that did won't do may do thing, but right now I've gotta go!

Suse said...

Hi Avus, I was just following up on your comment on my volvo post (thanks!) and wondering how on earth you found me, when I came to this entry and realised who you are.

How nice to see a pic of HHnB on another blog!